Bring your favorite fisherman and enjoy a warm summer morning setting afloat on the Salmon River for a day of bass fishing.
- Person All Ages
Steelhead fishing on the Salmon River just outside of Riggins, Idaho
Our Superb Fishing Guides Share Techniques, Success Spots, and Expert Guidance on Landing That Steelie!
Expect to be on the water for 8 hours (or more) beginning at 7 a.m. Our drift boats are heated for your comfort in case of weather. All fishing gear and tackle are included. Team up with your favorite fisherman and book today!
We are available to work with you on overnight accommodations. All trips can be customized to meet your specific needs or requests.
- Expert guide and safety gear
- Propane heaters for your comfort
- All fishing gear and tackle
- Lunch upon request (extra $15)
- Cooler space for your favorite beverage
- Appropriate clothing for the weather (layers)
Meet your guide at the Riggins City Park at 7 a.m. MST.
Please note: There is a 2-person minimum.